Monday, October 1, 2007

Update: Tower of Terror Part II

So I had to ride the elevator up to the building management office on the 22nd floor today. On the ride up there were some Spanish speaking people in the elevator and as the elevator rushed up to their floor they shouted in Spanish, "Whoa, get me off this demon machine!" (I don't speak Spanish so I can only guess what they were saying but I think I got the jest of it.) On my way back down to 15 the elevator didn't stop and proceeded all the way down to floor 1. So I pushed 15 again and the elevator went flying up to floor 25. (Like Toad's Wild Ride fast!) Then it flew back down and stopped at 16. 16 is good enough for me. I can walk 1 flight of stairs.

2 comments:

*Nicole said...

Thanks Katie, i needed a good laugh, as usual!

mistyb said...

hey katie this is misty ballard, I found your blog in a round about way through justyn's, looks like you guys are doing good just wanted to say hi!!!