Sunday, October 21, 2007

Trash Digger

So in all the mayhem of cleaning out our junk I have misplaced a big check that I never took to the bank. I just remembered this last night and feverishly began tearing through stuff to try and find it. Unfortunately, there are not very many paper stacks anymore! So I am looking everywhere. Today after church I had to go through our recycling bin just in case it got tossed out with all the papers I have thrown out in the last few days. So against my better judgement I am posting a picture of me that Angelo took whilst I was rummaging through the trash. Oh the things one will do for money...
My favorite part about this horrible picture our my "old lady" knee high which I chose not to take off but instead had pushed down to my ankles after church! How attractive! (I woke up too late to shave my legs ok.) By the way I didn't find the check - dang it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You crack me up, I am at my computer just laughing. Your expression on your face, your knee highs, and your digging in the trash - too funny!!!! Glad your DH took this pic!

Camilla said...

i've done that before. its the worst! i hope you find it soon.

*J*E*N* said...

I love the old grandma knee highs, did you find them in one of Angelo's grandmas boxes?