Sunday, October 28, 2007

One of those tag things for Camilla

What I was doing ten years ago:
I was a freshman at BYU. I lived in T Hall at Deseret Towers and was generally wreaking havoc in the dorms. My roommate and I were pretty popular because we both had computers and also had a little TV in our room. We made lots of friends. :) We did lots of crazy things and had a lot of fun that year. I also had a boyfriend back in San Diego who was investigating the Church. He got baptized in January (4 years later we got married!) I came home that Halloween to hang out with said boyfriend. We went to a haunted house down at the church on Halloween. I actually was doing pretty well in school this first semester at college. I was taking all kinds of different classes because I had no idea what I wanted to do. I loved BYU and have so many fond memories of that place.

What I was doing five years ago:
I had been married for a year and had just quite my crappy job and was looking for another one. During my time in between jobs I redecorated and repainted a bunch of rooms in my house. I don't know how I afforded that! You gotta love IKEA and Trading Spaces. In November I started my job as the receptionist for the San Diego Film Commission. Two years after that I got promoted to Director of Administration and have been doing that for almost 3 years now! That is weird. Time has flown by.

What I was doing a year ago:
We had just gotten back from our trip to Italy where we got to visit some of Angelo's family and see all kinds of great stuff. We also had just adopted a little kitten who we named Otto. I also went to my first Stampin' Up party at Jen's house and that's when all the scrapbooking chaos began!

Five places I'd rather be:
1. I'm pretty happy where I am.
2. The green hills of Ireland.
3. Florence, Italy.
4. Relaxing on a beach in Hawaii.
5. Asleep in my bed. I love to sleep.

What would I do with 100 million dollars:
1. Buy a house that has a really nice whirlpool tub in the master bathroom.
2. Take all my family on a trip.
3. Take a trip by myself to recover from the trip with my family. :)
4. Buy everyone a house or car or something that they'd want.
5. Give $100 bills to random people on the street.

Favorite 5 shows:
1. The Office
2. America's Next Top Model
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Survivor
5. I love all the CSI shows. If they had CSI: Barstow I would probably watch it.

My 5 favorite snacks:
1. Fruit leather
2. Apples
3. Nuts
4. Chocolate covered nuts
5. Chips (but I don't eat them very often because I can't stop once I start.)

Five people to tag:
All those to the right under "favorite blogs."

2 comments:

Angelo Outlaw said...

Under "Places I'd rather be" you might want to consider moving #5 up to #1 or #2.

Just a suggestion from personal experience.

Camilla said...

I think I'm gonna have to agree with your hubby on that one, Katie! Thanks for doing this, it was so fun to read.