Friday, October 12, 2007

My Boss

I have the funniest boss in the world. She has lots of "isms" which we appropriately call Cathyisms. She is constantly getting expressions wrong like instead of saying he was like "a bull in a china shop" she'll say, "he was like a bull in a china cabinet." She is always saying funny stuff. Yesterday we got threatened by a high up government employee over a stupid situation. Anyway, when she was telling the staff about this threat (which she knew was an empty threat) she goes, "You shouldn't pull out your gun if you're not going to shoot!" She cracks me up. Here is a picture of me and Cathy from a few years back when I dressed up as her for Halloween. I got the staff to each dress up like her and she was quite surprised. I was "Casual Friday Cathy."

I know it looks like I am killing her with my huge boobs. Here I am at her desk. Everyone was impressed with my impersonation of her.

1 comment:

Camilla said...

Hil to the larious! That is too comical. :)