Monday, October 8, 2007

Smeared again!

So I had the honor of getting another pap smear today! I went in this morning to get the results of my blood test for my physical (which was fine by the way) and I asked how my other pap smear had gone and Nurse Nancy looked for a long time at my chart. That's never good. So she looks up at me and says that the tester couldn't get enough of a cell sample to do the test. She goes, "You want to do another one right now?" Well obviously the answer to that is, "Of course I do!" I woke up this morning thinking, "Gee, what would really make my day? Another pap smear! But I just had one two weeks ago - what are the odds I could get another one of those?" So I got another one. It was kinda funny cause the whole time she was talking smack about the technician who tests the stuff and how he is incompetent and must be bitter because he has to test pap smears all day. I hope I am this lucky all day long!

No comments: