Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Rise and Shout the Cougars are out...

On Saturday we got to go to the BYU vs SDSU football game at Qualcomm. My brother Tom and his family came all the way from Utah to see the game! We had a lot of fun! I'm not really a "sports" person but it was fun to watch my alma mater whip Angelo's alma mater's butt. What cracks me up about this game is there are always way more BYU fans (because of all the Mormons) than there are SDSU fans. The blue side had three times more people than the red side! It's never good when the visiting team has more fans than the home team. Poor SDSU! Notice the scoreboard...
Tom and Michelle...
Yeah football!
Look how into it we all are.
Sherise and Tommy...
Angelo and Whitney...Random note about the evening: I figured out that I still have the BYU fight song embedded into my brain! How scary is that? I can't believe that's still kicking around in my head. I can't remember why I walked into the kitchen sometimes but I can sing my college fight song...go figure. Ra-ra-ra-ra-ra, ra-ra-ra-ra-ra... goooooooo COUGARS!!!

3 comments:

BatMom said...

I wish we had seen you there we had some rockin' seats! We were field level near one of the 30 yard lines and it was sparse enough at the beginning that i could put my feet up on the seat in front of me, but the folks two rows up invited everyone in the nosebleeds down for the second half. It was still fun, but a little cramped!

Angelo Outlaw said...

At least we scored. Hey, maybe next time we're run at least one running play...but maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I loved that there were more BYU fans than SDSU fans -- I told Adam that I haven't been around that many Mormons since I moved to SD!