Monday, December 31, 2007

Tagged - 7 Random Facts about Me

1. I read the directions/instructions for everything. (This includes everything from shampoo bottles to clock radios.) I like to know exactly how something is suppose to work and what to expect. That doesn't mean that I always follow the directions. I am pretty adaptable but I don't really enjoy the unexpected. I try to plan for all possible scenarios. I also read movie spoilers for movies I know I am not going to see or that I am unsure about just so I know what happened.

2. I do not enjoy hot or mashed up fruit. That doesn't mean I won't eat it but I generally don't pick it out. This includes jelly, pies, jams, and Hawaiian pizza. I do not like the texture of mushy stuff. I like my fruit like I like abs - firm.3. I do not watch movies with animals as the main characters. I really love animals and I hate seeing them in distress and/or killed. It just really bothers me. (This all began with Turner and Hooch.)4. Both of my thumbs are double jointed and it has always been my go to for the "what is something special about you?" ice breaker at parties/gatherings.

5. I hate the telephone. I hate the sound of the phone ringing. I think this comes from my many years of being a receptionist and having people yelling at me over the phone. 6. I use a ton of napkins. By the end of a meal my napkin has been used to its potential and I have usually moved on to Angelo's napkin. He never uses his napkin and always stays very clean.
7. I never, ever blow my nose. I'm a wiper. I can not remember the last time I blew my nose. I just think it's gross. I also stifle my sneezes. One of these days either my brain is going to explode or my eyeballs are going to shoot out of my head.


I tag YOU! Post 7 random facts about you on your blog!

1 comment:

*J*E*N* said...

lather, rinse and repeat as needed-I know this can be tricky!! I am with you on the animal thing, I think it all started with Bambi for me (followed by Old Yeller and Where the Red Fern Grows)