Thursday, December 6, 2007

All is well...almost.

The bathroom at work has returned to 2-ply toilet paper! Yippee! I knew my wasteful ways would pay off in time. The only problem is that they are now installing them the WRONG way. You know what I mean...

Instead of the RIGHT way...
They are installing the toilet paper rolls the WRONG way...
Is this some kind of conspiracy? How hard is it to load toilet paper the correct way? They loaded all the stalls this way! (I checked all of them out to see if this was just happenstance or a mean trick. Before the 1-ply debacle they were loading them the correct way - what has changed?) No one should have to fish around for the end of the toilet paper roll. It should just be waiting nicely on top of the roll for you to grab it. You shouldn't have to spin it vigorously to find the end. Are any of your guilty of loading your toilet paper the WRONG way??? If you are I will track you down and make it RIGHT! Some offenses just shouldn't be tolerated.

5 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Adam is sooo guilty of this. But he's cute -- we've had right-way/wrong-way lessons and everytime we do, he gets more and more confused!!

Unknown said...

I have to have my t.p. loaded the right way too! It really bugs if it isn't loaded the right way.

Angelo Outlaw said...

<----Proud to say he always loads the *right* way.

Teneil said...

So I had to show Rob your blog site last night and we both were laughing so hard I almost peed my pants. I have to tell you I look forward to reading your blog entries--thanks for the laughs!

*Nicole said...

I do have to say that sometimes I do it the wrong way, but only because I have little boys who think it is fun to watch it unwind while they are doing their business.