Friday, December 21, 2007

Revenge!

I have a confession. Ok, it's not really a confession because most people reading this already know this, it's more like an admission. I snore. It's a genetic issue. Most everyone in my family snores. It isn't cute snoring either. It's like buzz saw, wake up the neighbors snoring. Some nights are better than others but it's pretty much a consistent thing. So most of the time I wear those breathe right nose strips which according to Angelo seems to help. I have another admission - I am a bad, bad person. Angelo and I had a smallish fight earlier this week and he went to bed. I was pretty mad and as I was getting ready for bed I defiantly decided to not wear one of my nose strips. Ha ha! I would not breathe right tonight! He was going to pay! So the next morning he gets up and he goes, "Did you wear a breathe right last night? I could hardly sleep." I replied, "No, sorry, I forgot to," and then smiled to myself. (Lie! Lie! I am a mean, mean person.) So I am sorry husband for being so mean. Maybe by confessing here I can be forgiven. It was kinda funny though. (See! I am bad!)

1 comment:

*Nicole said...

You are too funny. MY sister snores. It drove me crazy.