Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

My mom's birthday was on the 13th and I never got to post about it so......Happy Birthday Mom! My mom is so wonderful! She is one of the most encouraging people I know. One of the best things I've learned from my mom is you can usually figure anything out if you try hard enough. My mom has also taught me to be easy going and to take things in stride. My mom has a great sense of humor and doesn't really mind that we always make fun of the way she says some things. For instance the word condominium. She can't ever pronounce that word...she says condo-MIM-ium. Why? I don't know. I have sat for long periods of time trying to get her to say it right but it never helps. Those sessions always end with me laughing at her. We love you mom and thanks for all you do for us! You're the best!

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Happy Birthday Sister Pfister!!! I love your mom, she is one of the funnest I've ever met. I love the flexing picture...hilarious.

Angelo Outlaw said...

Happy birthday momma!

regibells said...

I have so many great memories of Aunt Joanie. She was always the hostess with the mostest and really is a lot of fun to be around! Happy Birthday Auntie!