Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sybil

Today my co-worker popped into my office and said, "Hey did you hear that they are making two movies out of the last Harry Potter book?" I go, "yeah, I heard that." Then he smiled real big and says, "Maybe she'll have a part!" Of course he was referencing our new intern which I have talked about before. I immediately burst out laughing. As he walked down the hall he yelled, "hocus pocus!" Which made me laugh even harder. Then a few seconds later he buzzed through to my phone and yelled, "Abracadabra!" She has proven to be quite interesting. (Sometimes the book matches the cover.) I have taken to referring to her as Sybil to my co-workers. I am bound and determined for someone to accidentally call her Sybil - especially this co-worker. My plan has almost worked a few times. I don't even thinks he knows what her real name is so he just never calls her by name. My brainwashing is working. I have a few more months to make it happen.

1 comment:

Angelo Outlaw said...

I so want to meet this woman.