Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Karyn!

My little sister Karyn turned 27 today! Whoohoo! Here a few pictures to take us back down memory lane... What are we doing? And who's car are we doing it in??? Sorry Janet. Remember when the cat gave birth to her kittens in our bed??? (We were asleep in it at the time!) We woke up and there they were. Here a picture of the kittens when they were a little older.
Halloween pictures are always fun. What are we the Easter bunny and tooth fairy?
Here's another Halloween classic...I am a cowgirl (Sweet moon boots!) and Karyn chose to be an Ewok! We were watching this too much at the time. This wasn't as bad as the Halloween when I made her be Sandi the dog to my little orphan Annie. (I was a bit obsessive with Annie for a while there.) Karyn, I hope you have a great birthday. There's no one else I'd rather be in embarrassing pictures with! Happy birthday, we love you!

2 comments:

Angelo Outlaw said...

Happy Birthday Kar Bayr!

regibells said...

Happy Birthday Bert! Love you! Those pictures are the best!