Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Visually Embarrassing

Today at our staff meeting my boss was describing a phone conversation she had with someone. She was trying to tactfully tell the person to not give much credibility to this idiot that we have to work with sometimes. She said that this person was "visually embarrassing" which I thought was a hilarious way to describe someone who doesn't present themselves very well and at one time (and I am not joking about this) had been mistaken as a homeless person in our office. So I am going to start using this. I turned to a co-worker immediately and said, "you better not ever visually embarrass us!" and we began to giggle. Ah, Cathy - always the source of such merriment. The other day the whole staff went out to lunch at a Mexican restaurant and at the end of the meal Cathy asked if anyone wanted any desert, "perhaps some phlegm?" At which point I burst out laughing responding, "Cathy, it's called flan." It was another memorable Cathy moment - not at all visually embarrassing. Anyone want some phlegm?

1 comment:

mistyb said...

love it, although I am pretty sure I am visually embarrassing today! :(