Friday, January 18, 2008

Thanks guys!

I got the coolest package in the mail this week! I opened it up and found tons of movies! Yippee! Each movie was individually wrapped and was from a member of the Famme family. One of the packages said H.B.K. - what could that mean!!?? J/k - ha ha! Each movie sort of reminded me of the giver. Especially the Terminator/Robocop combo which was from my 4 year old twin nephews. (I don't believe that was a coincidence. I think Seth is Robocop (with the broken arm thing) and Luke is the Terminator.) I love all these movies and we didn't have any of them! Sleeping with the Enemy is one of my favorite thrillers! Janet, how'd you know that?
I also got a white kitty and a battle scarred (he's missing and arm and a hand) dragon man from Luke. I will let dragon man watch Robocop with me.

2 comments:

Angelo Outlaw said...

The cats got a hold of the little action figure and his white kitty friend. They had fun repeatedly knocking them off the file cabinet.

janet said...

we have more toys for you...I will get them in the mail ...asap!