Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Jake!

My nephew Jake turns 16 today! That is so weird! Now he can drive! I was staying with his parents in Utah when my sister went into labor. It was really fun to be around when he was born. He was such a cute baby. I totally remember going with them to the hospital and on the way stopping at a store to get magazines for Janet. (I don't know why I remember that.) One of my favorite things about Jake is his sarcastic wit. He is super funny. Be sure to wear your seat belt Jake! :)

5 comments:

janet said...

He has to wait 6 weeks to get his license because the DMV is backed up... I hope to get him in sooner by calling to see if there are any cancellations....

JoeFlyer said...

For my wallets sake...I'm hoping the backlog continues ;)

Katie said...

Another benefit is that Janet will be driving the GPS car longer so you can tell when she's at Target.

Naomi said...

Katie!
I don't have you email address and wanted to let you know that the Usana party I invited you to will be on the 9th instead of the 2nd. Let me know if you will be able to come! Thanks. My email address is g_nbawden@hotmail.com

Angelo Outlaw said...

Happy Birthday....JaKeRs!