Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday, Tightpantsuary 10, 2008

I am officially collecting signatures for my new petition. I believe that the first month of the year should not be known as January any more but as Tightpantsuary. If you are like me I always seem to attempt to eat my body's weight in chocolate, cookies, candy, etc. during December so that by Tightpantsuary my pants are well - too tight. I think this is a pretty universal problem after the holidays so why don't we celebrate it? What does January really mean anyway? According to wikipedia (so who knows if this is right,) "January is named for Janus, the god of the doorway; the name has its beginnings in Roman mythology, where the Latin word for door (ianua) comes from - January is the door to the year." So what good is a door if your big booty can't fit through it? So please sign my petition waiting outside a grocery store near you.

4 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I'll sign up, my favorite pair of brown trousers has officially been shelved. boo!

mistyb said...

yeah I'm in too!!

*J*E*N* said...

UM....you know I'll sign ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU KATIE OUTLAW, I hope you had a great birthday, I love you !!!!!!

janet said...

and february can be flabruary...