Friday, January 18, 2008

Christmas is finally done!

So last week I finally got the rest of my Christmas presents finished and mailed off! How sad is that!? I did a few Stampin' Up journals this Christmas (or post-Christmas if you wanna get technical) and I really liked them. These were my first go with books but I think they turned out cute.

This one was my first attempt and I put it together without opening the coils and removing the covers off the books which was dumb! That made it really hard to glue the paper around the coils and it took forever. This one was for my niece who loves Pirates of the Caribbean.
I decided to use my brain on these others and it was a lot easier. This one was for my niece whose favorite subject is BOYS. It's my favorite.
For my nephew who is a major Charger fan.
I wanted to keep this one for myself. I really liked the paper.

3 comments:

mistyb said...

those are so cute katie! Great job!

*Nicole said...

They turned out amazing!!! I love them. hey I just mailed off my calendars from Christmas today. So I am worse than you!

*J*E*N* said...

Totally worth the wait for the lucky recipients!