Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The sweet smell of NIBS

They just changed the kind of soap they are using in our bathroom at work. It used to be yellow and it smelled like coconut. Now it is bright pink and smells like Nibs. You know, Nibs...


...those sweet cherry licorice bits. That used to be one of my favorite candies when I was a kid and I recognized the scent immediately! I had no idea that they had fashioned a soap after this delectable treat but now I know otherwise. I was so inspired by this memory that I ran down to the 7-11 on the first floor of our building and bought a bag. Now of course me being myself I could not just enjoy a few bits but had to scarf the whole bag down. This gave me a tummy ache and I soon regretted my actions. Since this incident whenever I wash my hands in the bathroom with the Nibs-scented soap, I am no longer tempted to indulge in this cherry treat. I wonder if they make a soap that smells like a cheeseburger?

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Ha! Too fuuuunnny.

*J*E*N* said...

I was waiting for another bathroom story!

mistyb said...

that's hilarious- I know how you feel, eating yourself sick on those things!!