Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Some people get paid with money...

...but this week when I did something good at work I got paid with SHOES! On Tuesday when my boss arrived at work she came into my office and greeted me with a beautifully wrapped box. When I opened the box this is what I found...


Do I have the best boss ever or what? She is a very good shopper and she picked the perfect shoes for everyone that had worked on our event last week. (This isn't the best picture of my new shoes, they are actually really pretty.) I think this is the funniest thing ever. So this totally reminds me of that movie The Wedding Singer with Adam Sandler. You know how the old lady paid him in meatballs. I mean I think I got the better deal but I'm just sayin', it's kinda like that.

4 comments:

Camilla said...

Ooooo, sooo pretty! Glam shoes, right out of Devil wears Prada! :)

janet said...

cool boss!

*Melinda* said...

You got hooked up! Your shoes and me dress today would have been a perfect match!

*Nicole said...

I want to get paid with shoes!