Friday, November 23, 2007

Someday my prince will come...

Have you heard about Disney's newest product? They have now created a Disney Princess Bridal line! I was reading about it in Newsweek and I almost threw up but it actually isn't what first pops into your head. My curiousity was peaked and I had to see what theses things looked like - mostly so I could mock them. I immediately imagined a bride walking down the aisle looking like one of those characters running around Disneyland. Upon googling them they are actually tasteful and quite pretty. They are dresses "inspired" by the Disney princesses. Here is the one inspired by Belle...
Supposedly they are actually somewhat affordable as well. Besides, what girl doesn't want to feel like a princess on her wedding day? Those rascally Disney capitalists are pretty smart - what will they think of next? If you want to see more go to www.disneybridal.com.

2 comments:

janet said...

they should do a line of "prince inspired" tuxedos....

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I love those!! I call a wedding redo, J/K. The belle one is my favorite too. And maybe Ariel because it's so beachy.