Monday, September 17, 2007

I don't like sushi...

The building I work in is located in the middle of Downtown San Diego. Today I went out to get some lunch. As I was walking to Quiznos I walked past a homeless man who was sitting on a busy sidewalk hold a sign - "HUNGRY! Can you spare any change for food? God Bless." As I was walking by, a guy had pulled a food carton out of his bag and leaned over to give this homeless person some food. Just as I was thinking how nice that was of the guy, the homeless guy shakes his head and goes, "I don't like sushi, I've tried it and I don't like sushi." The hilarious thing was that the homeless guy was sitting right outside a popular sushi place! Dude, if you don't like sushi maybe you should park yourself down the block at the Wendy's! Apparently he wasn't THAT hungry. What's that saying...beggars can't be choosers...

3 comments:

JoeFlyer said...

I had a similar experience in downtown San Diego too...wrote a song about...it goes something like this: http://www.softwareqaonline.com/files/music/01%20Downtown.mp3

janet said...

I hate sushi too....Actually, I have never even tried it....yuck!! I wonder if he has even ever tried it...

*Melinda* said...

More for me! I heart Sushi!