Monday, December 15, 2008

You've got to be pretty ticked off...

...to throw your shoe at someone. Maybe I'm wrong to think this is funny. You have to be at your wits end to come to the conclusion that taking off your own footwear and throwing it at someone is the answer. I'm sure it made him feel better too. There are definitely a few people I would have liked to have thrown my shoe at last week. Why didn't I think of that? Angelo and I immediately thought of the Austin Powers connection. Here's a funny parody video on youtube.

Other possible WMDs that could really cause some damage:

3 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I think it's hilarious. Especially when watched over and over on Anderson Cooper 360 -- the narration was making me laugh. BREAKING NEWS! And I'm pretty impressed with W's ducking powers. All the zingers he's had to take in the past few years, right?

BatMom said...

So, I have been using Google Reader (thanks Natalie!) and when I saw you updated I was so happy! When I saw the first photo of shoes I thought your boss had given you another pair of shoes I laughed so hard that diet cherry 7up shot out of my nose when I saw those heels! Maybe I should read first and react later?

Camilla said...

I feel kind of sorry for the guy. I wonder what the feeling will be after two terms of Obama.