Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day Losers

While everyone else was watching the pundits discuss the new president of the United States, Angelo and I were at Target buying the just released Twilight movie soundtrack. We got the last copy available at the Target in Lemon Grove. Boo-ya! Take that tweeners! Angelo has been really into the Twlight playlists and the soundtrack is pretty good. So now that this election day nonsense has ended we can focus on more important matters...like the fact that the Twilight movie opens in 16 days! Shhhh! Don't tell anyone that we are so obsessed. That would be embarassing.

5 comments:

Angelo Outlaw said...

Can I go to your Twilight viewing party with the young women? That's right, I'm asking to be the only dude over the age of 16 remotely interested. Please?

Tara said...

Now that was a good idea for how to spend your evening! I'll admit that I was an election loser. BUT...I was also sewing these cute baby shirts and burp cloths while watching the t.v. I have to do something in preparation for our higher taxes! hahaha

heidi said...

I won't tell! Love you guys!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

hahaha!! Love it!

Chocolate Chelsea said...

Well, I am mad that I didn't realize you had new posts. Shawn and I were thinking about getting into the series before the movie comes out. The problem is...I just never finish a book...or start one. AND Shawn would have to purchase it!